The dobox wallet is a digital wallet which allows dobox users pay for its services. To get the dobox wallet, you will be required to:
- Register or subscribe to a dobox account.
- By creating the account ("dobox Wallet"), you indicate your legal capacity to enter into a contract in the jurisdiction where you reside. However, person(s) under the age of 18(Eighteen) years are not eligible to create a dobox Wallet on the website unless supervised by an adult. If any information provided by you in whole or part is discovered by DML in its sole discretion to be untrue, inaccurate, not current, incomplete, misleading or designed to deceive and if DML has reasonable grounds to believe that such is the case, DML reserves the right to immediately suspend or terminate your dobox Wallet, either with or without notice to you, and refuse to grant any and all current or future access and use of the Services as well as benefit which may have accrued to you via your access and use of the Website.
- You will be solely responsible for activities that occur on your dobox Wallet. Hence, you must keep your Wallet password secure. You must inform dobox customer care (Wallet services) unit immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your Wallet.
- You may be liable for any and all losses of DML due to the unauthorized use of your Wallet and DML will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your dobox wallet. Furthermore you must notify us of any unauthorised use of your dobox wallet.
- The Site shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, your failure to comply with this section.
Taken from www.dobox.tv terms and conditions